A box is a great place to start if you are new to us, it offers you the opportunity to try out a variety of our textures, strengths and styles so you can make informed choices during the course of your membership.
Our bangles can be worn discreetly and then slipped onto the hand across the knuckles when the need to chew hands occurs and encouragement to go for that instead of skin is the goal.
Here is what you get in this box:
- A Rainbow wave bangle – smooth texture
- A Rainbow Tread Bangle – with sensory nubs
- A Rainbow Hexichew – great for re-direction at home
- A Rainbow Chewipal strap – for use with the bangles or Hexichew to attach to clothing, buggies, seat belts or wheelchairs.
- A Red Toggle board – smooth texture and can be attached to button holes the shape is similar to that of a finger or thumb so ideal for fingers suckers and chewers.
- The Chewing Diary to help you understand your need to chew
- Access to our 30 Day Support program
All items can be washed in a dishwasher, steriliser or hot soapy water.
*Please note bangle sizes are child sized in this box , if you think you need bigger, get in touch**